Wednesday, July 6, 2011

ICT assignment.

I'm more of a Music Smart and a Self Smart.

Why am i Music Smart?
- Since i was a kid,i always loved music and singing.I guess i got that from my parents.Singing is my passion.When i'm feeling lonely,i sing about my emotions and it lets me escape from the sadness.When i sing,i feel like the most wonderful person in the world.And then one time,i decided to play the piano.I don't really know chords and stuff,i just play by ear.I'm self taught.I didn't need help from a professional teacher because i know that i can do it by myself.And until now,i'm still learning.One other thing,i can play guitar.but like i said,i'm still learning how to play these instruments.I think that explains why i'm music smart.

Why am i Self Smart?
- My day wouldn't be complete until i do one of my hobby,like listening to music.I try to do every single one of my hobbies everyday.I don't know i just feel like doing them.And if i couldn't,it just makes me feel incomplete.I'm the kind of person who likes writing on journals.That's where i write all the things that comes on my mind.I also like doing projects,like saving money for something i want to but and stuff.

- well that's the truth c:

No comments:

Post a Comment